Song of the Khalsa Sword Warranty Information
‘SONG OF THE KHALSA’ - WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Khalsa Raj (formerly Khalsa Kirpans) warrants that all of our products are free from defects in material and workmanship. KHALSA RAJ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC USE OR PURPOSE.This warranty extends only to the original purchaser for as long as they own the product.
- Repairs or alterations made to your sword or accessory performed by any source other than Khalsa Rajunconditionally voids any warranty by Khalsa Raj.
- Khalsa Rajwarranty does not cover any damage caused by abuse, misuse, loss, improper handling including dropping, alterations, accident, neglect, disassembly, or improper sharpening.
- Khalsa Rajis not responsible for loss or use of its products, including defective products, and disclaims responsibility for any direct, incidental or consequential damages.
RETURNS & REPAIRS
- If you feel that your sword or accessory has a problem, please contact us. We will inform you of the options and may request that you return the item to Khalsa Raj. You will be responsible for shipping/insuring this product. After examination we will contact you and suggest a solution.
- If we determine there is a defect in themanufacture/materials/workmanship, Khalsa Rajwill replace that product with the same item at our expense, and refund your shipping costs. If a refund is desired, on your defective product only, we must receive the item back within 15 days of your receiving it – after 15 days only an exchange is possible. Other than a problem with manufacture/materials/workmanship, all sales are final.
- If a problem with a returned item is determinedto be caused by something other than a defect in manufacture/materials/workmanship, Khalsa Rajwill inform you of whether the product can be repaired and the cost to you of havingKhalsa Rajimplement such a repair. Upon agreement and payment we will perform the repair.
- IfKhalsa Rajis unable to improve the condition of the product, we will return it to you with a recommendation. All costs associated with shipment of the product(s) are the responsibility of the customer.
- For safe shipping of your sword, we recommend that you keep the blade stored in its factory-provided sheath. Wrap the swordwith plastic bubblewrap or other protective padding, and pack snugly in a sturdy cardboard box. We also recommend that you insure the package for the amount of its original purchase price. Send to:
Khalsa Raj, 368 Village Street, Suite D4, Millis MA 02054 USA
Phone: 508-376-8162 or +1-508-333-8162
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMINITY
By purchasing any item produced by Khalsa Rajthe buyer assumes responsibility to ascertain and follow all applicable laws in your local area concerning owning, carrying, shipping, transporting, and use of any Khalsa Rajproduct. The buyer expressly agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Khalsa Rajfor any and all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, transportation, shipping or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Khalsa Rajis not liable for misuse of any of our Swords or product purchased either directly from Khalsa Rajor from a dealer/distributor. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase one of our Swords.
Certificate of Ownership
Original Purchaser: ______________________________
‘Song of the Khalsa’ Sword #:
Guidelines and care for your new ‘Song of the Khalsa’sword
- With proper care, your swordshould provide many years of faithful service. Here are some recommendations for keeping your sword in the best condition.
- To maintain the blade edge, do not attempt to cut other metals or materials that are not usually cut with a knife. If you need to resharpen the blade edge, use a high quality knife sharpening system. We will be happy to recommend one for you or you may also arrange to have your blade resharpened by Khalsa Raj for a nominal fee.
- Stainless steel can rust and stain if left in water or exposed to moisture over a long period of time. If your sword becomes wet, dry the blade well, with paper towels (being careful not to cut yourself on the blade edge,) and also be sure to put the scabbard someplace warm (not hot) and allow it to dry out fully before inserting sword blade back in sheath and leaving it.
- When the blade is touched by fingers it will not be a bad idea to wipe it with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel so that fingerprints do not stain the blade over time.
Thank you for your investment in our ‘Song of the Khalsa’!